D Day Bunker Portsmouth Ghost Hunt
With Fred Batt
Date - 2nd Oct 2021
Times - 9pm til 2am
Price - £59pp
Deposit option available
Dare you enter this fantastic location ?
From dark figure shadows seen to loud screams heard throughout this immense location.
D Day Bunker Portsmouth 2nd Oct 2021
Address and parking
The nearest postcode is: PO17 6AR
- Take junction 11 off the M27.
- Take the exit sign posted for Gosport and Fareham.
- Stay in the left-hand lane, this will take you down the slip road to a roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the first left turn, signed A27 Portchester.
- Stay in the left-hand lane.
- Go through the first set of traffic lights.
- At the second set take a left-hand turn into Down End Road.
- Follow the road up and around.
- Fort Nelson will appear on your left-hand side.
- Carry on past Nelson and the QinetiQ West site along Portsdown Hill Drive.
- Past Skew Road and Porchester Lane crossroads, you are now on James Callaghan Drive.
- On the right, 100m before Fort Southwick by the PORTSMOUTH sign you will notice a private road, follow the road down.
- Through the gates at the bottom of the hill (keep your speed down)
- Park up in the car park, the entrance to the site is at the far end of the car park.