Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions...when you purchase a ticket you agree to these terms..
1. No people under the age of 18 are allowed to attend any events with MHE,unless otherwise stated.
2. Some locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities or walking /balance conditions.Any one with heart conditions,need to be aware of people jumping or yourself being scared. At MHE we value all our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the buildings this is not always feasible and we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you would like any additional information regarding our locations please call us ON 07772804044. Due to restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any of our events.
3. Each client will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.You will respect the location and its contents.
4. Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with MHE. If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The staff will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs.
5. There are strict laws on smoking indoors and MHE do not allow anyone to smoke or to bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. We will arrange for a designated smoking area outside...which will be told on the night.
6. We suggest that you bring a comfortable cushion to sit on whilst carrying out vigils or taking breaks..Some locatios are raw and have little seating..chairs etc...also in some cases you may need to bring a flask.It is also a good idea to bring some sandwiches and also a torch..you are welcome to bring any equipment with you at your own risk..Please dress appropriately to that event,,we cannot stop an event if you feel cold etc.Please contact the team as to if the location is raw..has no seats..tables or if you will need to bring your own refreshments or drinks.Please be aware that you warn everyone in your group before you take a photo with a flash,as this can temporally blind people.
7. MHE will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
8. It is important that each client is aware that they attend the events at their own risk..MHE attempts to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order eliminate them before the event.. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen. We encourage all our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although MHE has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories.
9. ALL GUESTS AND TEAM ARE COVERED BY PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE AND EMPLOYERS LIABILITY INSURANCE IN CASE OF ACCIDENTS..PLEASE EMAIL MHE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A COPY OF OUR PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE....Please always bring a torch with you on events..We ask you not to wander off on location alone away from the team..We cannot accept responsibility for any injury/accidents that occurr if you do not stay together as a team..Please stay together..Please be aware of uneven surfaces and illuminate dark areas..Do not wander off unless otherwise told it is allowed..
10. MHE accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.try bring as little as possible..mobile phones must be kept on silent during a vigil....usually hour long..we will take regular breaks throughout the night where you can get hot drinks...
11. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of MHE. If these events are cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled we may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, we will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses. Some areas of locations may be off limits due to flooding,ice,snow ,high winds etc where no refunds or discounts are given as locations charge the same hire price..But we will always give you the best experience possible..
12. When any part of an event is in the open air it is obviously going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances would this have an affect on the event, if it does we reserves the right to move the event into covered conditions. However, this is very rare and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather.In the event of severe adverse weather conditions MHE reserve the right to cancel an event. As much notice as possible will be given to guests prior to travelling to the event. However, if the weather is such that any member of the MHE Team is unable to reach the event then we will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event. we, will, however, endeavour to ensure that this is the last option taken and will always work towards the event going ahead as planned.
13. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. We recognise that statements are the sole opinion of the host, or investigator and not a reflection of our policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion...No one actually knows the answers to the world of the paranormal...It is up to you to make up your own mind from opinions given.,.But they are just opinions and individual beliefs..
14. MHE hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and others. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event if any. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. We accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. and also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event. We cannot guarentee activity...
15.We suggest that due to the lateness of the investigation you make arrangements that ensure you are not too tired to drive and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to the event. Remember Tiredness Can Kill,please be careful and take regular breaks if driving a long way.
16. At no point are guests/public allowed onto the event location before the advised time without prior permission by MHE due to health and safety reasons..No guests/public allowed unescorted onto location before the designated times given by MHE management...If location allows you access MHE are not liable for any accidents.location breakages/damages..loss..damage or theft to equipment or injuries..You are not covered on MHE liablity insurance..
You are only covered by MHE liablity insurance from the designsted times stated on the event advert..
Due to contractual restraints with the broadcaster we cannot allow people attending these events to film or use any recording equipment without prior permission..Or post any unauthorized footage on internet networking sites..blogs or websites or for private use of the event or people on the event without prior authorization..Legal action will be taken..By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms..
If permission has been given by management to film on a particular event then no filming of the MHE team can be done without their permission. If permission has been given by management to film on a particular location or event this does not automatically allow you to film on other events or dates.
At no point can you capture video footage of any guests outside of your party or friendship circle.
If permission has been given by management to film on an event the permission from the location will need to be granted.
Mobile phone filming can be done with permission from the team on event night.
MHE team can ask you to stop filming at any time throughout the event if needed.
MHE do have cameras..recording equipment on hand for you to use whilst on the event..All equipment used will be signed back in at the end of the event..Only official MHE equipment can be used and official MHE team camera men are allowed to film on event night unless permission given..This footage will be posted on our facebook..Twitter pages and on the MHE website..However photos using your own phones or cameras can be taken and posted...MHE will also have official photographs taken on event night and will be posted.These events are not filmed for television..These events are not a recreation of the Tv series..These events are designed for the fans to meet and ghost hunt with the celebs ( we will try and get the celebs around everyone if time allows ) Non celeb events offer you a chance to investigate a reported haunted location..Not all tech equipment is available on all events..Please contact the team for more info on our events
On event night the team will try their upmost to get the celebs around all our guests with chats and ghost hunting..MH celebs may not be with you ghost hunting for the full vigils for this reason..We need to make sure all our guests are catered for by taking the celebs in and out of vigils and groups to work with all of our guests if possible..If permission is given for you to film please respect the wisges of the other guests and team on your vigil..
Medical conditions - Please make MHE aware of any severe medical conditions prior to booking as no refunds given..MHE do not recommend anyone to attend our events with severe epilepsy,heavily pregnant or with walking difficulties ..with stick or crutch or any other severe medical condition that could put you or others in danger,due to safety reasons for you and other guests..if you attend ,you do so at your own risk..MHE are not liable for any injury/death if you do attend or do not inform MHE of your medical conditions no matter how mild..Flashing of cameras can also bring on epileptic fits. Qualified First aiders are on site if needed..
16. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract.
Cancellation by our team..
FOR CUSTOMERS AND EVENT LOCATION MANAGEMENT..
We can cancel a MHE event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make it financially viable to operate. This is a very rare occurance.
If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will give customers a full refund of any money paid to us or move your booking to another event of your choice (within reason) but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you...
PEOPLE BOOKED ON EVENTS THAT ARE CANCELLED WILL BE EMAILED WHERE POSSIBLE BUT IT IS UP TO YOU TO CHECK AND CONTACT MHE 48HRS BEFORE TO CHECK EVENT STATUS.
ANY HOTEL RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS THAT ARE BOOKED FOR YOU TO STAY IN DUE TO A MHE EVENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED..YOU MUST CONTACT THE INDEPENDENT HOTEL OR TOUR OPERATOR FOR ANY REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS.
Sometimes events may need to be postponed in this case a new date will be offered or a credit note
NO REFUNDS GIVEN ON INDEPENDENT HOTEL..GUEST HOUSE..DORMS..OR CAMPING AND CHALET BOOKINGS..OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION..DUE TO A MHE EVENT CANCELLATION.....MHE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSPORT YOU MAY PAY FOR...PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 5 WORKING DAYS FOR YOUR REFUND TO BE ISSUED BY MHE IF REFUND IS AGREED..YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS WHEN BOOKING A MHE EVENT AND PURCHASING A TICKET..
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS -
When we book our locations for investigation we are committed to paying for the location and your place(s) prior to the date of your ghost hunt. Particularly if this is a supper as the food is always pre-ordered. Therefore if you decide to cancel your place or are unable to attend your selected ghost hunt then we are unable to offer you a refund. The reason being that we would actually be paying for your place(s). All deposits..balances..installments and full payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
IF AN EVENT DOESN'T GO TO SCHEDULE DUE TO THE LOCATION..MEANING DELAY OF 1 HR OR MORE ..WE MAY OFFER A DISCOUNT FOR A FUTURE EVENT..REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. IN THE CASE OF THE MOST HAUNTED EVENTS WHERE THE CREW ARE IN ATTENDANCE FILMING SHOOTS MAY COINCIDE WITH THE DATES..IF THIS HAPPENS THE EVENT WILL BE POSTPONED TO A DATE AGREEABLE TO ALL INVOLVED..ON THE VERY RARE OCCASION ONE OR MORE OF THE MH CREW MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN EVENT DUE TO FILMING COMMITMENTS BUT THE EVENT STILL GOES AHEAD WITH THE REST OF THE MH CREW YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BEFORE HAND IF POSSIBLE..WHERE OPTIONS WILL BE GIVEN..( MANAGERS DISCRETION )
TO EVENT LOCATIONS -
WE WILL TRY LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION,NO CANCELLATION FEES WILL BE MADE BETWEEN LOCATION AND MHE UNLESS OTHERWISE DISCUSSED..EG.. IF MHE AGREE TO PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT OR ANY CANCELLATION FEES BY EMAIL OR BOOKING FORM CONTRACT...BY ACCEPTING ONE OF YOUR COMPLETED BOOKING FORMS FROM MHE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND WILL NOT CHARGE MHE ANY CANCELLATION FEES...OR ASK FOR THE FULL AMOUNT..IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION..
In case of cancellations by you we are able to offer the following * IMPORTANT *
Deposits/full payments for cancelled tickets cannot be transferred over to pay other balances in their party or other persons on their tickets,if a person cancels their monies paid will be lost to go towards hire of location or to fund loss of the sold ticket. * In certain circumstances and at the discretion of MHE management there may be occasions when we are able to offer a credit note or loyalty points to your account to make a future booking on an event advertised on the website. This will, however, incur a transaction fee and an administration charge of 10% of the total payment already made.
If on a rare occasion MHE can transfer a booking to another date or event this will incur a £10 admin fee.
However you can take out our Ticket Protection Plan..
CLICK HERE for more info and to purchase..
NO TICKETS CAN BE SAVED OR RESERVED WITH OUT DEPOSIT PAYMENT OR FULL PAYMENT..ONCE DEPOSIT OR FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED BY MHE THEN YOUR TICKET IS SECURE..
We would be grateful if you could contact us as soon as possible to let us know if you are unable to attend an event, even if it is on the day of event so that we are aware that you will not be arriving and can inform our staff..we need to know for fire regulations etc..
MHE ARE IN CHARGE AT ALL TIMES..WE ARE TRAINED AND PROFESSIONAL ..WE HAVE A FIRST AIDERS ON ALL EVENTS...
THE MANAGERS WORD IS FINAL..
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe, one disruptive guest can have an adverse effect on any event. We would therefore like you to read and agree to the terms set out in this policy.
Buy purchasing a ticket says you agree to the terms and conditions of an MHE event.NO wondering off own your own..unless otherwise stated..stay in your team you are allocated to..unless free time is given..This includes other paranormal teams/investigators who have come to a MHE event/investigation. There is a strict behaviour code on our events which all guests should be made aware of.. Absolutely no alcohol/drugs before or during the event..The event is your night..You are there to investigate with MHE assisting you..MHE do not participate in the experiments unless requested..MHE are there to guide and assist.
TEAM WILL BE ALLOCATED TO AN AREA TO ASSIST YOU WHERE NEEDED IF FREE TIME IS GIVEN ( NOT GUARANTEED )...FIRST AIDER'S WILL BE AVAILABLE...
ANY DAMAGE DONE ON MHE EVENT BY A GUEST ON PEOPLES BELONGINGS.. EQUIPMENT OR LOCATION..THEN THAT GUEST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS INCURRED NOT MHE..
BEHAVIOUR CODE :
No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or persons concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions with no refunds.We at MHE use no trickery so expect our guests to use no trickery too..you will be asked to leave the event if you are found to be falsefying evidence or experiments or using any kind of trickery..As a rule the MHE team do not place hands on tables..ouija boards..etc..so no accusations can be made against the team regarding trickerey..But we will help run the sessions or experiments...MHE sometimes use provocation to get a reaction from spirit/energies,this will be done if activity is non existant ...This would be done with respect..and only on guests request or say so..
THE BOOKING -
PLEASE NOTE IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON BOOKING THE EVENT TO MAKE OTHERS WITHIN YOUR PARTY AWARE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS..ALL PERSONS NAMED OR ON THE BOOKING AGREE UPON PURCHASE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ON THIS PAGE..PLUS ANY UNAMED PEOPLE IN ATTANDANCE..
PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHERS BELIEFS AND OPINIONS..ESPECIALLY IF DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN..WE ENCOURAGE SKEPTICS AND BELIEVERS ON OUR EVENTS..WE ARE TRYING TO GATHER EVIDENCE AND FIND THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE....THIS IS AN ADVENTURE FOR ALL OF US...
PRICES AND OFFERS...
MHE can change prices of events and tickets with no notice given..Although if you have booked an event at a price and that event goes up..Your price will still stand..If an event is struggling to sell Mhe may at times reduce the price or put various offers on to sell tickets..eg..reducing the ticket price..2 for 1 offers..If you have paid the original amount Mhe are under no obligation to refund the difference between the the old price and the new price..Yearly prices may increase due to inflation..
MHE are very proud of the service we give from the moment you click BOOK HERE...to event night and beyond..Please contact the team regarding any help or info you require..
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE EVENTS FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YRS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE EVENT...WARNING..NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED...INTENDED FOR MATURE AND OVER 18YRS AUDIENCES /PARTICIPANTS ONLY....STRONG LANGUAGE CAN BE SOMETIMES USED BY PARTICIPANTS..
EXTRA COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE
Welcome to the Official Most Haunted Experience..The place where you the public join The Most Haunted Crew from the hit Tv series Most Haunted and investigate along side them...Ghost hunting in the dead of the night..Get involved for the adventure of a lifetime..With Karl Beattie..Yvette Fielding.. Stuart Torevell and the rest of the crew...EXCLUSIVE..Only to Most Haunted Experience Events..
Manger - email@example.com
Telephone payments available
on the above number
Between 10am to 6pm..
Book now via the 24 hr secure server on the online website
Using Paypal or credit/debit card
Mon - Fri - 10am to 6pm
Sat - 10am to 4pm
Sunday/Holidays - Closed
24/7 Online Website