top of page

Margam Castle 6th and/or 7th Nov 2020

I'm sure you are aware of the current restrictions on entering or leaving Port Talbot..

Obviously we do not want to make a decision too early on this location so we will be speaking with Margam Castle in the next week or so to decide whether to postpone the 2 dates in November.

Its not looking promising but we can continue to hope.

As soon as a decision is made we will email you straight away.

The 6th and 7th Nov date if needs be will be postponed until next year.

Please look out for that email if you are booked on the above dates.

Kindest regards Jenny Bryant Most Haunted Experience

104 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

IMPORTANT COVID INFO REGARDING SELF ISOLATING. The information below is what Most Haunted Experience will follow from the 16th Aug 2021 in regards to any transfers or cancellations. If you have been f

bottom of page